When you have listened to samples (For help click link) http://audreycrosby.com/listening-to-samples/ and after you’ve made your choices of music:
- Click the “Add To Cart” button for each song you wish to order.
- When done selecting, scroll down, click the “Proceed To Checkout” button
- Check the order shown for accuracy.
- Click on the “Accept Terms” checkbox.
- Click “Proceed To PayPal” (We do not yet accept credit or debit cards)
- Click “Login To PayPal”
- Click “Pay Now”
- Click “Return To Merchant”.
- Go to “My Account/Downloads”
- Click the FILE NAME on the right.
That’s it! Your music has downloaded to where ever your downloads normally go on your device. (On my smartphone, it goes to ‘downloads’, and that’s probably true of most devices.)
Note: Sharing purchased material with others is an infringement of copyright law.
If convicted, serious penalties are involved. http://smallbusiness.chron.com/punishment-violating-copyright-laws-55157.html